2021 Guaranty Trust Holding Company GTCO Summer Program
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D'Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and â‚¦661.1Billion respectively
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: GTCO Summer Program
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Dress Code: Business formal
Industry: Financial Services
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, and private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services.
- The Brand is built on our efforts to constantly strive to create the best outcomes for our customers and communities. Our strong service culture, efficient management, world-class corporate governance standards, and bias for innovation has enabled us to maintain consistent year on year growth in customer base and profitability since inception.
- The objective of this internship program is to provide challenging opportunities for talented student from global institutions to gain practical insights into the operational environment of our great institution.
- We are seeking energetic and enthusiastic interns who will apply their skills/knowledge to assigned projects and work assignment.
- During this program, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures.
- Assist team members and management with document preparation and review
- Participate in client meetings and contribute to the requirements of internal and external clients
- Take minutes during meetings and draft reports for senior management
- Assist in research and writing projects
- Perform general industry-related tasks
- Attend company functions and networking events
- Shadow mentor-colleagues and train in a variety of tasks
- Prepare reports in line with assigned tasks/projects
Requirements & Skills
- Undergraduate in Accounting, Business Management, Business Administration, Data Science / Analytics, Social Sciences, Economics, Finance, Law, Marketing, Mathematics / Statistics and other related fields
- Penultimate-year undergraduate students and graduate students
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn
- Paid internship (local currency)
- Interesting perks (company trip to another subsidiary, internship engagement activities, etc.
- Access to high-level executives and industry leaders
- Opportunities to network with various individuals in the office
- Professional development training
- Become Employable Anywhere: Create your own future at IU
- Accountant Recruitment at Digifypro Integrated Services
- Inventory Accountant Job at Lance Trend Limited
- HR-on-Wheels Recruitment for an Account Officer
- Account / Admin Officer Recruitment at Nicole Sinclair
- Ongoing Recruitment for Trainees at MyRewin Technology Limited
- Graduate Business Analyst Intern Recruitment at Blucolar Africa
- United Bank for Africa UBA 2021 Graduate Recruitment Programme
- Graduate Finance Intern Recruitment at Dunn And Braxton Limited
- Workforce Group Recruitment for an Entry Level HR Operations Officer