2022 Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Academy Programme (Controls Transformation & Assurance)
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Deloitte Graduate Academy Programme (Controls Transformation & Assurance)
Job Location: Civic Towers - Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Duration: Twelve (12) months
- The purpose of Deloitte Graduate Academy - Controls Transformation & Assurance programme is to develop the talents required to address risk and control gaps in existing and emerging technologies within the Information Technology and Specialized Assurance space.
What do You Stand to Gain at the Academy?
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance; and
- Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of Controls Transformation & Assurance professionals for IT& Specialized Assurance projects.
- Acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Information Technology.
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Show knowledge of IT systems (Operating System, Application, Network, Database, Tools)
- Knowledge of information system risks and controls.
- Knowledge of some regulatory, technical and industry standards, frameworks and practices (e.g., COBIT, ISO 27001, ITIL, SOX etc.)
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue. Demonstrates independent work and follow through on research steps through results and findings stage.
- Identify, rank and prioritize risks and exposures and develop a strategy for mitigation or remediation.
- Organize and coordinate solutions proposed by team and sells proposed remediation activities to client
- Review engagement documentation for compliance with Deloitte's standards and ensures deficiencies are corrected.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) in Computer Science, Accounting, Economics, Information Systems, Engineering or a related discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- An Information Technology related certification would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Information Technology (Operating systems, or networks or application development and administration)
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Interest in any of the following areas will be an added advantage: IT Audit, SOC 1&2, Pre and Post Implementation Review, System Change Management, CMMI, Risk Assessment, Cloud Technologies, or management of tools such as SIEM, CHARM, Endeavor, Changeman, ServiceNow, GitHub, Bitbucket, DAM etc.
- Candidates should be between 20 - 25 years of age.
Note: This is not an employment scheme, but a skill development programme that will equip and empower prospective young graduates with invaluable knowledge in Information Technology Assurance to solve contemporary and future challenges.
- OneHealthng Pharmacy Recruitment for Logistics Officer (NYSC / Pre-NYSC / Fresh Graduate)
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Activationplus Nigeria
- Graduate Architect Intern Recruitment at Quintessential
- Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL) Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL) Management Trainee Programme 2022
- 2022 Ericsson Nigeria Sourcing Business Partner Graduate Program
- Trainee Analyst Recruitment at Tybitx Services International Limited
- Kadick Integrated Limited Recruitment for Corps Member
- Technoton limited Recruitment for Trainee Engineer
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Atunda Consulting Limited