Administrative Assistant Job at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build ECLAT HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Report To: HR / Operations Manager
The ideal candidate will (but not limited to):
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation and presentation of general reports, and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and clients
- Manage, coordinate, and maintain calendar of the Director including appointments, meetings, and travel.
- Responsible for organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the Director while ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g., meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Responsible for organizing Director’s travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to the Director’s office including phone calls, emails and walk ins, ensuring correct department distribution.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the Director, including drafting, and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues, and arranging refreshments.
- Write and distribute comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Draft and write high quality reports and presentations, as required by the Director.
- Assist in structuring and planning the calendar of events for the company.
- Maintain confidential files; records, reports, and contact information.
- Communicate with the general staff and prospective clients on MD’s behalf and coordinate logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities.
- Research and conduct data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Review inventory, purchases and reports submitted by Inventory/Logistics Officer.
- Participate in regular team meetings to help identify process flow improvements and efficiencies.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- A graduate in Administration / Management
- 3 - 5 years of Administrative / PA Experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Keen attention to details.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and tasks.
- Ability to deliver on assigned mandates.
- Demonstrable leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team building techniques.
- Skilled in the art of multitasking.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "E. A" as the subject of the email.
- Gender: Females only for gender balance
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Executive Assistant Job at WorQulture
- Ongoing Recruitment for Interns at Softcom Limited
- Administrative Supervisor Job at Biswal Limited
- HR / Admin Officer Job at Greengates Group Limited
- Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Job at C' D-Demeris Pharmaceuticals Limited
- IT Administrator Job at Metro and Castle
- Front Desk Officer Job at Unique Yields Global Enterprise
- Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Job at Credible Eye Care
- Receptionist Job at Gokada
- Front Desk Officer / Administrative Officer Job at Kingston Bridge School