Business Development Manager Job at Arit of Africa Limited
Arit of Africa Limited is a worldclass IT Systems Integrator and ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider established over four decades ago with specialty in the deployment of highend IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customer centric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an indepth understanding of the Nigerian market and therefore understand the need to be conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which the businesses operate, bearing in mind international best practices. Suffice to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide firstrate services that delight our esteemed customers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Verifiable Experience in Selling IT Solutions across various sectors
- Develop Annual sales strategy and business plan to drive business growth
- Achievement of set comparable targets in previous employment is key
- Ability to show adequate knowledge of key decision-makers in the industry
- Target management in terms of profitability and cascading it down to quarterly and monthly sales is key
- Ability to drive the execution and development of integrated marketing strategies, product pricing and sales plans
- Ability to Lead market research, market analysis and competitive analysis in order to identify threats and opportunities and develop marketing plan and activities accordingly.
- Ability to Keep abreast of economic, industry, market and regulatory trends, ascertain their (potential) impact on the business and advice management accordingly;
- Must be able to develop complementary strategies or initiatives to strengthen the company’s market share position
- Must develop strategies to expand the customer base and contribute to the development of the company’s brand.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Ginos Ventures Limited
- Sales Personnel Recruitment at Fosad Consulting Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at PalmPay
- Recent Job Openings at Ekini Consult & Associates
- Recent Job Openings at Arit of Africa Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Ayoola Foods Limited
- Sales Personnel Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Instore Sales Representative Job at Greenfield Consulting
- Business Development Associate Job at Vehycles.io
- Retail Sales Associate Recruitment at Royal Perfume