Compliance Officer Job at Beacongate Limited
Beacongate Limited - The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Compliance Officer
Job Location: Ebute-Meta, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a motivated and experienced compliance officer to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines
- Duties will include reviewing employee work, developing company policies, and responding to policy violations.
- The ideal candidate must be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or a related field.
- 4 - 6 years of proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Must have Banking experience
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Legal and Compliance Officer Job at UK-Dion Investment Limited
- Risk Officer / Manager Recruitment at KokoroOla Investment Services Limited
- Legal and Compliance Officer Recruitment at BASF West Africa Limited
- Compliance Manager Job at FHON Consulting
- Compliance Officer Job at Kuda Bank
- Compliance Manager Job at Blue Ridge Microfinance Bank Limited
- Grant and Compliance Manager Job at Care International
- Ongoing Recruitment at Alert Microfinance Bank
- LOAN MONITORING & RECOVERY OFFICER (Lagos)
- Legal / Compliance Specialist Recruitment at Allover Capital PLC