Cornerstone Staffing Graduate Internship Programme 2019
CornerStone Staffing - Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry invites applications for:
Job Position: Graduate Internship Programme
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
We are looking to recruit Graduate Interns. The internship program is designed to provide real-world experience that is directly related to your academic discipline and career goals and provide you a better understanding of career options for your degree. Components of the program include:
- Hands-on experience working as a member of a specific department and team.
- Assigned projects to accelerate learning of key functions/process.
- Cross-functional departmental exposures within the corporate office.
- Tours and exposure to other business areas (e.g., stores, distribution center) to ensure full understanding of the company structure and strategy.
- End of program presentation of project findings, and recommended course of action to executives.
The following internship positions are currently available: Marketing, Sales, Commercial, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Finance, Customer Operations.
- Prior internship experience is a plus
- Able to break down and creatively solve problems
- Flexible and adaptable at applying skills to different situations
- Minimum of 2:1
- Recent graduates can be considered/About to complete and/or completed NYSC
- Proficient in word, excel, power point, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for retail, and interested in being part of crafting the future of retail.
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at Much Music Less Talk Promotions
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Massive Graduate Recruitment at Deloitte
- Business Developer (Fresh Graduate / Entry Level) Recruitment at CredCentral Limited
- Graduate Engineer Job at Bezal Engineering Consultants Limited
- Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Graduate Trainees
- Office Secretary
- IT Intern / NYSC Recruitment at ICAP Nigeria
- The Place Management Trainee Program 2020