Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Dangote Cement Plc is Sub-Saharan Africa’s leading cement company, with a production capacity of 48.6 million tonnes per year across ten countries.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee Programme
Ref No: GTP-020-22
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- As part of our strategic plan to contribute to the development of Africa’s economies and attract talents into our organization, we are seeking high-potential, vibrant and passionate self-starters to join our 2022 Graduate Trainee programme.
- In Dangote Cement Plc, you will be exposed to global business operations and basic cement manufacturing process. Equally, you will be trained and groomed into playing a key part in supporting the growth of our organization
- With large number of employees spread across different locations and business units, including the heart of Lagos, you will learn from our highly skilled professionals who are experts in their preferred pitches.
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote Cement
- Participate on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- At the end of this programme, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Must have at least a second class lower or lower credit.
- Must have completed NYSC between 2021 and Application Closing Date
- Must be 27 years old or younger ·
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous ·
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Be innovative and creative ·
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
- Frutta Juice and Services Nigeria Limited Trainee Recruitment Programme (2022/2023)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at RPL Logistics
- Graduate Customer Support Intern (Payments) Recruitment at WhoGoHost
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Vantegral Consulting
- Graduate Trainee Graphics / Video Content Creator Recruitment at Lampnet Solutions
- Lampnet Solutions Recruitment for Graduate Trainee Digital Marketer - Content Creator / Copy Writer
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at LEAM Consulting Limited
- Quality Control Officer (Fresh Graduate) Recruitment at Ascentech Services Limited
- Graduate Trainee (Sales / Application Engineer) Recruitment at AETOS Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at RAY Oil and Gas