Deloitte Graduate Academy 2021 Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Deloitte Graduate Academy - 2021 Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme
Job Location: Remote
Duration: 4 weeks
- The programme is designed to support graduates that have completed their professional certification in accounting (ICAN/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA) to further develop their skills in technical accounting, financial and management reporting, and finance transformation in a digital era.
- This programme will provide opportunity for qualified candidates to gain practical experience and exposure required to excel in today’s finance-related roles.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the programme will be provided.
- At the end of the programme, top successful candidates will qualify to be part of Deloitte's Finance Professionals’ pool with future opportunity for placement in Finance related roles.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any course (minimum of Second Class Lower / Lower credit)
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Must have completed relevant professional certification in Accounting (ICAN/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA)
- Not more than 28 years of age at the time of application
Highlights of the Academy Modules:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- Financial Statement Automation using Caseware
- The use of Sage 300 ERP for accounting;
- Business Process Documentation using Deloitte process modelling tools
- External Auditing Software
- Payroll and accounting operations
- Managing the Audit Process
- Management reporting using Power BI
- Four (4) weeks
- Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access)
Note: This is not an employment scheme but a training program to enable graduates develop skills and prepare them for the workplace.
- Simba Group Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- 2021 Renmoney Career Starter Trainee Programme
- Fan Milk Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Graduate Real Estate Intern Recruitment at Cube Square Concepts Project Limited
- United Capital Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc Graduate Energy Accounting Officer
- 2021 Coronation Group Graduate Trainee Programme - Generalist Stream
- Career Opportunities at Uptitek
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at The Place
- Trainee Software Developer (Full Stack) Recruitment at JTB Recruiting Firm