Executive Assistant Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency has been mandated by a leading Exploration and Production company to recruit a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The ideal candidates must be self-motivated, confident, organized and trusted hand expected to provide executive-level direct assistance to the Chief Executive Officer in the areas of business and personal matters. In this role the primary mission will be to provide best-in-class executive support which involves a wide variety of duties that are critical to ensuring smooth and seamless business processes.
- Calendar - Review, manage and update complex calendars as well as effective management of work deadlines and schedules for the Office of the CEO and remains proactive in meeting them.
- Assists all executives/personnel as it pertains to the CEO.
- Protocols - Manages complex and intricate travel arrangements, ensuring detailed itineraries are accounted for, confirmations are maintained and advance materials are coordinated for both personal and business travel (airfare, hotels, cars, etc.) as well as social engagements
- Expense - Prepare, submit and track expense reports.
- Correspondences – effective management of correspondences and calls. Drafts responses (by phone or email, as may be needed) in a time-sensitive manner, with a clear understanding of office priorities. Manage, screen and track phone calls and emails.
- Meetings - Coordinate logistics, agendas and materials for internal and external meetings.
- Administrative - Support the CEO with administrative duties such as establishment, maintenance, and updating of the office filing system, and files regularly for both corporate and personal purposes, invoicing, budgeting etc
- Perform wide variety of administrative support activities, which require the handling of business-sensitive and confidential information.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in any Social Science discipline or related field.
- Master's Degree is an added advantage.
- 5-8 years’ working experience.
- Good communication skill both oral and written.
- Excellent presentation skill and good Microsoft office suite.
- Good people management and ability to interact with top management
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
- Production Manager Job at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Workshop Supervisor/Manager Job at Hobark International Limited
- Head, Support Services Job at Egbin Power Plc
- General Manager, Media Sales & Marketing Job at HS Media Group
- LOGISTICS MANAGER
- ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
- Director General/Chief Executive Officer Job at Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Manager Job at Tempkers
- Supervisor Job at Wangaraufoods
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager Job at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA)