Executive Assistant Job at ICS Outsourcing Limited
ICS Outsourcing Limited - Our client is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- The job purpose is to provide comprehensive and proactive support to the Head of Function on a wide range of complex administrative activities whilst prioritizing and taking personal responsibility for all activities undertaken in order to enhance effectiveness.
- This role will also be responsible for different day-to-day function duties.
- Manage the work schedule (calendars, visits and work plans) for the Functional Head to ensure optimal use of time and resources.
- Develop and implement reports, memos and other analysis and communication materials for internal and external use using the Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Co-ordinate meetings and engagements for the Functional Leadership Team Provide an effective and efficient administrative service to a high level of competency.
- Perform routine transactions such as cash advance, expense statements and retirements as required.
- Using electronic calendars, the jobholder will be responsible for the maintenance of diaries, reviewing and responding to electronic mail for the Functional Head as required.
- Create Purchase orders for the function and following through to ensure vendor payments are made.
- Expense claims and retirements for Function head and Leadership team.
- Execute other specific duties that may be assigned from time to time to achieve efficient administration.
- Ensure daily POs are done.
- Supports operations team in closing overdue/open orders.
- Responsible for organizing extensive global travel arrangements for the Functional heads and other Regional visitors- transportation, hotels, letters of Invitation and visas in place.
- Provide support to the Function in coordinating/Organizing conferences (local and global), trainings, workshops and team-build events with professionalism.
- General Administration / Organizing Administrative Tasks: Flight bookings and accommodation bookings for external and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure Files (electronic and hard copies) and Information management systems are aligned with Records Management guidelines
- Ensuring that records are kept in line with BAT Records Management guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 5 years of work experience in a similar role in a leading corporate organization would be an added advantage.
- B.Sc/BA in any field.
- Solid secretarial and administrative skills, including excellent verbal and written communication.
- Applicants must possess very good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The job also demands a person with excellent interpersonal & communication skills and a flair for preparing complex reports and paperwork in English and French.
- Good command of software packages, ability to work with new packages and undertake basic database administration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the "Job title" applied for as the subject of the mail.
- Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited Recruitment for General Manager (Transport, Oil & Gas)
- Hotel Manager Job at Marikech Limited
- Managing Director Job at KPMG
- Chief Operating Officer Job at the Construction Skills Training and Empowerment Project (C-STEMP)
- General Manager Job at a reputable company
- Hotel Manager and Hotel Supervisor Recruitment at a reputable Hotel
- Managing Director Job at a reputable conglomerate
- Company Manager Job at Padoserve Limited
- Managing Director Job at KPMG
- Managing Director Job at a reputable company