Executive Secretary / Chief Executive Officer Job at Anadach Consulting Limited
Anadach Consulting Limited - Our client, a Healthcare Advocacy Coalition organization is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Secretary / Chief Executive Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and vision for the Organization employees and human resources as well as promoting the vision among stakeholders in order to promote unity within the constituent parts of the organization.
- Engage the external community and critical stakeholders to build essential relationships for the organization.
- Promote awareness of the organization to the public and outside community in order to recruit donors and volunteers to achieve set goals and objectives
- Administration of the human and material resources to achieve set goals and objectives, while developing and maintaining a culture that promotes integrity and ethical values throughout the organization, and fostering a culture of ethical business conduct.
- Promote and protect the organization’s reputation in its markets and with all customers, communities, and government and regulatory bodies.
- Create a culture within the organization that supports the achievement of strategic and operational objectives by ensuring rigor in the recruitment, selection, individual development and the monitoring of executive team members and other senior management personnel, thus ensuring the organization maintains a strong succession plan.
- Oversee the development and compliance with key organizational policies, including policies regarding governance, social responsibility, risk management and financial reporting.
- Shall report to the Executive Council and ensure that the Council is kept apprised in a timely manner of the operations and main issues facing the organization while ensuring that there is an effective relationship between management and the members of the Council.
- First degree in Healthcare or allied disciplines.
- A Master Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years experience at executive management level preferably from Healthcare or Manufacturing Industry.
- Clinical Experience(s)/Medical Research is an added advantage.
- Demonstrable corporate governance skills, business acumen and technical competence developed over the years.
- Excellent leadership and marketing skills demonstrated through effective stakeholders’ engagement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity and ability to use common software is essential e.g. word, excel, PowerPoint etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by sending their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Meyerswright Recruitment for an Office Assistant
- Virtual Assistant Recruitment at HR Aid Consults
- SALES MANAGER (MAPLE BAKERY)
- WOOD WORKSHOP MANAGER
- Mechanical Workshop Manager
- Personal Assistant Recruitment at Adeiza Gaming Limited
- Administrative Assistant (Technical) Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Recruitment at Gheysen Real Limited
- Admin Officer Job at OHAN CORPORATE SERVICES
- Executive Assistant Job at Beacongate Limited