Freelance Agent Job at Altara Credit Limited
"Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Freelance Agent
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company through freelance agents given set target but works within a self-paced timing and work condition.
- Identifying ideal prospects for Altara by having in-depth knowledge of the products, and doing a ‘prospects analysis’ on each one.
- Reaching out to ideal prospects via marketing campaigns and ensure compliance to all sale processes.
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from prospects and customers.
- Converting prospects to paying customers via one-on-one convictions and adequate follow-up.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers so as to get referrals and repeat purchases as well as ensuring timely response to all customer enquiry and queries.
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of sales.
- Other tasks assigned by the Captain.
- Freelance sales agent reports directly to Freelance Sales captain.
- Minimum of SSCE with 1 year work experience.
- Experienced in sales or business development (either full time, part-time or remotely)
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Good customer service and Interpersonal skill
- Ability to multitask and computer literacy, good administrative, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Multiple application will be disqualified.
- Sales Engineer Recruitment at Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited
- IT Sales Intern Recruitment at Aitechma
- Sylken Limited Recruitment for Female Sales Assistant
- Sales Associate Job at TeamAce
- Online Sales / Customer Support Officer Recruitment at Elite Oak Limited
- Vacancies at Septagus Consulting Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunities at Amel International Services Limited
- Job Openings at Quality Hires
- Sales / Marketing Executive Recruitment at Smoke Box Nigeria
- ICT Business Development Manager Job at PTK Consulting Limited