Front Desk Officer Job at CameraBoy Multimedia
CameraBoy Multimedia is your one-stop shop for media and lifestyle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Lagos
A recently launched media and events studio is in need of a smart and competent front desk executive who will oversee the following responsibilities:
- Follow up with client inquiries professionally, describing package offerings, communicating the differentials of our work to potential clients.
- Be "ground control" for our busy studio by maintaining and communicating schedule and scheduling additional supportive staff (stylists, photo-assistants) as needed for upcoming shoots.
- Set appointments and manage studio calendar
- Be the point-person for all orders and client image files
- Provide 'Traffic-Control' for all client jobs (i.e., deciding which project needs attention when, tracking the progress of projects, keeping track and giving reports as needed.)
- Provide client communication + care before shoots, during, and after facilitate on-going relationships with clients.
- Collect and maintain database of birthdays and client events to celebrate and keep showing ongoing "love" and customer service to clients after initial transaction. Coordinate and purchase gifts and thank you cards, execute follow-up letters, emails, and phone calls, and client appreciation events.
- Supervise + direct design contractors, or occasionally put together simple marketing and communication pieces yourself in Photoshop, InDesign or Canva.
- Develop community and communication channels maintaining the smart, passionate, creative, caring 'voice' of our studio on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, Facebook).
- Walk and drive to run errands in the local area as necessary.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years experience working at the executive level in an administrative or coordination role in an office or studio setting and knowledge of the events sector is an added advantage.
- Flexible - take direction with ease
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Demonstrates initiative is self-motivated and proactively takes on tasks
- The ability to think of creative solutions and keep abreast of technology + Apps
- Ability, interest, and experience in developing community and communication channels by maintaining the smart, passionate, creative, caring 'voice' of our studio on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, Facebook) is a plus.
- Advanced verbal and written interpersonal communication skills and personal discretion and 'good taste' required.
- Extremely organized with strong multi-tasking and time management skills. Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
- Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor and a positive service attitude at all times.
- Detail-oriented with good analytical skills.
- Applicants resident around Akowonjo, Alimosho, Ikeja and Lekkiwill be given top priority.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Administrative Assistant (Technical) Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Recruitment at Gheysen Real Limited
- Admin Officer Job at OHAN CORPORATE SERVICES
- Executive Assistant Job at Beacongate Limited
- Office Assistant (Intern) Recruitment at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Office Assistant / Junior Content Creator Recruitment at The V21 Comms Limited
- Office Assistant Job at Beacongate Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at MasterMindsHRSG
- Graduate Trainee Finance / Admin Officer Recruitment at Moytel Consultants Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Prestigious Consulting Group