Graphics Designer (NYSC) Recruitment at Norrenberger
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graphics Designer (NYSC)
Job Location: Abuja
- The Graphics Designer is to prepare visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts. The Graphics Designer also creates visuals to represent the organization’s brand and project as often required
- This includes illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. The graphics designer would also be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Undergoing the NYSC scheme as a recent corps member.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Should have a creative mind.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, Computer Science, IT or related field is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Attend the free Nexford University Open Day
- Python Software Engineer Job at Code for Africa
- Software/Frontend Developer Recruitment at C & I Leasing Plc
- Lead Android Developer Job at Bambooks
- Senior Android Developer Recruitment at Great Brands Nigeria Limited
- Python Developer Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Front-end & Back-end Web Developer (Internship) Recruitment at ValidProfits Consulting
- Web Developer Job at Divergent Innovation Hub
- Full Stack Developer Job at Divergent Innovation Hub
- NYSC Social Media Assistant Recruitment at Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited