Graphics Designer (NYSC) Recruitment at Norrenberger
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graphics Designer (NYSC)
Job Location: Abuja
- The Graphics Designer is to prepare visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts. The Graphics Designer also creates visuals to represent the organization’s brand and project as often required
- This includes illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. The graphics designer would also be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Undergoing the NYSC scheme as a recent corps member.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Should have a creative mind.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, Computer Science, IT or related field is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Front-End and Mobile Software Developer Recruitment at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- NYSC Corps Member (Front Desk) Recruitment at Strugz
- PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020 - Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services
- PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020 - Advisory Services
- Asharami Energy Limited Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2020
- Software Support Engineer - Dynamics ERP Job at Tek Experts
- Graphic Designer Job at Regnant
- ERP Support Officer Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Graphic Designer Job at GetFit Technologies Limited
- Software Engineer Job at GetFit Technologies Limited