Head, Business Development Job at Bethsaida Group of Companies
Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head, Business Development
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Ensure that key account activities for the customers are aligned with the agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- Deliver the country budget by maintaining a healthy business pipeline, good contractual performance and proactive thinking
- Create and execute trade lane and sector focus commercial strategies for the organization based on the Unique Selling Propositions and core competencies of the organization.
- Explore opportunities with existing customers for Upsell to increase the organization’s share of wallet with customer and Cross-sell to increase engagement with customers.
- Drive joint customer meetings to ensure the organization moves from a transactional level provider to a strategic level provider to the customer.
- Ensure that all overseas and local RFI / RFP/ RFQ are sent on time by Pricing & Invoicing and that Pricing & Invoicing gets the required support from respective Business Units to put the pricing together.
- Ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer’s expectations.
- Coordinate with the Business Development team & Operations on customer enquiries, business reviews & account planning.
- Work collaboratively with network partners and other overseas offices to actively engage in the sales lead generation process (incoming and outgoing) for business growth.
- Ensure recovery of credit notes for profit share on shipments by origin stations. Ensure the Finance department is appropriately advised with a copy of profit share credit notes obtained from origin stations.
- A Bachelor's Degree or HND in any field.
- Minimum of 6+years’ relevant work experience, three (3) of which must be in a financial company.
- Relevant certifications/qualifications by locally and internationally recognized regulatory body would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of computers particularly the Microsoft Office Suites.
- Excellent communication skills. Knowledge of additional foreign language would be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Microfinance Bank processes
- Excellent Organization, negotiation, and leadership skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and/or Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales Executive Job at Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Big Field Digital Limited
- Sales Executive / Marketer Job at Oxford international Group
- Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment for Customer Sales Executive
- Sales and Marketing Executive Recruitment
- Regional Sales Representative Job at Afrimash Company Limited
- Sales Engineer Job at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
- Business Development Manager Job at Greenbox Facilities Limited
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Sales & Marketing Executive Recruitment