Hotel Receptionist Job at Bolton White Hotels / Apartments
Bolton White Hotel is a leading hospitality company located in the the heartland of Nigeria, approximately 30 minutes' drive from the Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport, about 5 minutes drive from the international Conference Center/ National Assembly complex and the Federal Secretariat. The hotel has 176 comfortable and stylish luxury bedrooms, en-suite self-catering rooms, great cooling system in all rooms, writing desk and satellite TV, tea/coffee making facilities, direct-detail telephone/modern and Wi-Fi. Non-smoking rooms available on request. It has various conference and banqueting facilities available with seating capacity from 160 to 200 for conference and banqueting. Each venue is air conditioned, with standard audio visual equipment, available on request
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Hotel Receptionist
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes reservations by mail, telephone, or central reservation systems referral.
- Get vital information from guest to complete their profile i.e. email, telephone numbers, work or home address; place of work etc.
- Work in conjunction with housekeeping and other departments to ensure all rooms are clean and well-furnished to accommodate guests.
- Upsell additional facilities when appropriate
- Maintain up to date records of all guests in house.
- Check out guests at the end of their stay, check billing instructions and collect payment.
- Check in guests and provide information about the hotel. For instance: Restaurant, Gym, Business Centre tec.
- Knows the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
- Knows the sellingstatus, rates, and benefits of allpackagesplans.
- Knows the credit policy of the hotel and how to code each reservation.
- Creates and maintains reservation records by date of arrival and alphabetical listing.
- Determines room rates based on the selling tactics of the hotel.
- Prepares letters of confirmation.
- Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk.
- Understands the hotel's policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows.
- Processes advance deposits on reservations.
- Tracks future room availabilities on the basis of reservations.
- Helps develop room revenue and occupancy forecasts.
- Prepares expected arrival list for front office use.
- Assists in preregistration activities when appropriate.
- Monitors advances deposit requirements.
- Handles daily correspondence. Responds to inquiries and makes reservations as needed.
- Makes sure that files are kept up to date.
- Maintains a clean and neat appearance and work area at all times.
- Promotes goodwill by beings courteous, friendly, and helpful to guests, managers, and fellow employees.
- Tracks future room availability on the basis of reservations, and helps develop forecasts for room revenue and occupancy.
- To be aware of all front office procedures and assist with reception duties when required.
- To be fully aware of and adhere to health and safety, fire and bomb threat procedures.
- Perform any other works as and when assigned by the management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 - 2 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Application Letter and Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Receptionist Recruitment at HT-Limited
- Receptionist (Female) Recruitment at De Rossi Suites
- Receptionist Job at Green Remedies International
- Client Relation Executive Job at Yodabmic Consulting Services
- Client Service Officer Job at Global Quest Human Resources Consults and Services
- Customer Care Representative Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Customer Service Representative Recruitment at De Beryl Consult
- Customer Service Representative (Inbound & Outbound Call Centre Agent) Job at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Recruitment Officers
- Customer Service Representative Job at Focal Points Ventures