HT-Limited Recruitment for Customer Service Officer and Sales Assistant
HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration. HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Position: Customer Service Officer and Sales Assistant (Corporate Clients)
Job Location: Lagos
- Liaise with all corporate clients, request for their weekly orders, organise the orders and ensure prompt delivery
- Visit all our partner supermarkets at least twice a week and ensure our products are properly displayed, managed under appropriate cold temperature so as to remain fresh and of best quality. Withdraw any poor looking product.
- Implement FIFO rule. Ensure new supplies are packed behind the older ones so older ones are picked first.
- Receive deliveries from suppliers.
- Pursue and maintain new and already established business relationships.
- Understand and obtain the needs of the clients and establish good relationships with customers.
- Follow up on the clients continuously; respond to client enquiries through calls and in person.
- Provide solution to client problems and resolve customer complaints.
- Follow up and ensure payments are received from all corporate customers. Accounts to be reconciled at all times.
- Work with other colleagues to meet sales targets
- Manage corporate relationships by updating relevant records and software with supplies made, returns and any replacements
- Reconciling corporate outstanding, and picking up cheques as at when due.
- Manage and follow up on Vendors Payments and update relevant workbooks and software.
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment, inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining personnel and administrative records. And databases.
- Manage various Tax accounts VAT, PAYEE, DA by making bank payments, keeping records and following up with our tax consultants.
- Organizing conference room, cleaning and maintaining office and assets.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND, B.A, B.Sc Degree with 1 - 2 years experience
- Age: 22 - 30
- Gender: Female
- Must live in Victoria Island or close to victoria island
- Strong communication skills
- Sales and Goal driven - ready to exceed set targets
- Competitive spirit
- Good business acumen
- Good IT skills
- Social media savvy
- Good time management skills.
N50,000 - N70,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Customer Experience - Senior Reservations and Ticketing Agent Recruitment
- Business Executive Recruitment at NENnetworks Nigeria
- Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Recruitment at Gheysen Real Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Lickers Restaurant
- Sales Engineer Recruitment at Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited
- IT Sales Intern Recruitment at Aitechma
- Sylken Limited Recruitment for Female Sales Assistant
- Sales Associate Job at TeamAce
- Client Service Officer
- Online Sales / Customer Support Officer Recruitment at Elite Oak Limited