Human Resource Supervisor Job at Vodstra Limited
Vodstra Limited - Our client in the Logistics business is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and system.
- Responsible for sourcing and hiring talents by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process.
- Coordinate interviews and screening candidates.
- Monitor staff performance and carryout performance management processes (regular performance appraisal)
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Responsible for developing training programs.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Communicate in a professional manner via emails and otherwise.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- A Degree in Human Resource Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Must have experience in using software and HR management tools.
- Learning and development.
- Leadership skills.
- Employee relations.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
N80,000 - N150,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Human Resources Officer Job at Xiaomi Technology
- Human Resource Coordinator Job at Mercy Corps
- Human Resource Manager Job at CVM Career Company
- Human Resource Assistant Job at Success Digest Growth Initiative
- Human Resources (HR) Manager Job at Deloitte Nigeria
- HR Manager Job at a reputable company
- HR / Training Manager Job at Beebeejump
- Human Resources Officer Job at Cool Wazobia Nigeria Info
- Ongoing Recruitment at Hobark International Limited
- Human Resource Officer Job at Lorache Consulting Limited