Human Resources Business Partner Job at Sahara Group
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Business Partner
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
About the Job
- The HR Business Partner is responsible for providing advice and service to staff and implementing HR plans, programs, systems, processes, policies and procedures
- Collaborates with the different managers on various HR issues and provides HR subject matter expertise in the areas of selection & staffing, training, compensation & benefits, performance management system, employee engagement and local compliance.
- Participates and administers the development and implementation of recruitment strategies and staffing levels, applicant evaluation, interview and selection process, and related tasks.
- Conducts interviews to determine the knowledge, skills and abilities of candidate.
- Conducts new hire orientation to all newly hired employees.
- Provides assistance, facilitation and guidance in conducting counseling sessions for employees who have demonstrated behaviors not aligned with the company’s corporate values.
- Collaborates with the managers and supervisors to ensure that decisions and actions in implementing action steps for progressive discipline are aligned with local compliance regulations.
- Assists in conducting annual performance evaluation review and ensures retrieval of all documented performance reviews on time. Consolidates and summarizes the company-wide performance review results.
- Assist in conducting pay and job evaluations by participating in surveys to provide recommendations in order to implement new pay structures.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Deploy and analyze Employee Satisfaction surveys.
- Handle ad?hoc projects as assigned from time to time.
- BA Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of cognate experience in a Human Resources Generalist role.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and HRIS database.
- HR Professional Qualification is a must.
- Experience of developing and implementing service measurements such as SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Ability to develop processes, policies, procedures and systems into value-add commercially focused solutions for the organisation.
- Good understanding of employee/industrial relations, as well as an appreciation of dynamics of the Labor and employment legislations in countries where the Group has presence.
- Good understanding of HR indices and their impact on the Business
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, regulations and legislations relating to our core businesses and locations.
- Strong strategic planning execution skills.
- Deep appreciation of local and global industry resource management best practices.
- Enthusiasm and commitment are essential to complete activities.
- A flexible approach to meet changing needs and deadlines
- Self-motivated, excellent attention to details and enjoys working in a team
- Emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Human Resources Generalist Job at Tek Experts
- Admin / HR Executive Job at Capital Luxury
- Manager, Human Resources & Administration Job at The People Practice
- Human Resources / Training Officer Job at Beebeejump International Limited
- HR / Admin Manager Job at The Global Distance Learning Institute
- Remote & Virtual Recruiter Job at LBO Incorporation
- Human Resource Officer Job at FHON Consulting
- HR / Admin Officer Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Talent Acquisition Administrator Job at The Concept Group
- Business Development Associate