Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc Graduate Energy Accounting Officer
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Energy Accounting Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Energy Accounting Supervisor
- Conducting accurate estimation of energy flow and consumption across various networks/business units
- Responsible for energy data management and analysis
- Determine the energy input at disco level and calculate losses at different voltage levels.
- Carry out recertification and maintenance of meters on the feeders and DTs across the networks
- Conduct energy accounting and audits on feeders
- Carry out loss study and loss reduction activities
- Carry out corrective maintenance on feeder and DT meters as flagged by AMI
- Monitor and track energy losses
- Contribute to ensure the energy meters installed at various points are as per approved technical specifications.
- Provide support on accurate monthly energy reading from the 33kV and 11kV feeders, and DTs
- Maintain a regular check on the metering systems at various levels in the system and the consumer level.
- Carry out 100 %-meter certification and commissioning at grid, 33kV and 11kV feeders and the distribution transformer (DT) levels
- Carry out analysis for identifying the high loss-making areas/ networks
- Compare the main meter reading with check meter readings at interface points.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Assist in carrying out any other duties as requested by the Head of the unit or Head of Department
- This role requires a First Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Physics / Electronics or any related discipline.
- Requires between 0-2 years relevant work experience
- Basic knowledge of regulatory requirements to metering and energy accounting/auditing.
- Basic knowledge of metering and its equipment
- Understanding of Grid Operations and Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry (NESI)
- Energy Accounting skill
- Good Analytical skills.
- Effective Monitoring Skills.
- Safety and Health Compliance
- Business Intelligence
- Safety and Health Compliance
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
- Good communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Commitment to Task.
- Problem Sensitivity
- Attention to Detail.
- Business Focus
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme Alpha Morgan Capital Managers Limited
- Graduate Female Engineer Recruitment at AIM Consultants Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Multipro Consumer Product Limited
- Graduate Customer Experience Officer Job at God is Good Motors (GIGM)
- Graduate Accounting Intern Recruitment at First Excelsia Professional Services
- DCSL Corporate Services Limited Graduate Internship Programme 2021
- Graduate Trainee Finance / Admin Officer Recruitment at Moytel Consultants Limited
- Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Technician Recruitment 2021
- Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Operators Recruitment 2021
- 2021 Guaranty Trust Holding Company GTCO Summer Program