Intelligent Automation Team Software Developer Job at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We're one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Experience Centre - Intelligent Automation Team Software Developer (Senior Associate)
Reference Number: 125-NIG00240
Job Location: Lagos
Department: Internal Firm Services
Job type: Permanent
- The Intelligent Automation Team at the Experience Centre is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible
- The Intelligent Automation Team within PwC Experience Centre is focused on implementing intelligent process automation solutions that will impact the overall efficiency and effectiveness of our business processes across Tax, Assurance, Advisory, and Internal Firm Services.
- The software developer will be part of the Intelligent Automation team that develops digital solutions to automate processes for internal & external clients by either developing bespoke solutions (i.e. web, mobile, etc.) or using Robotic Process Automation and other relevant technology stack.
- Design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of software programs to solve both internal and external business challenges.
- Ability to translate clients’ business requirements into digital solutions.
- Producing clean, efficient codes based on internal coding standards and specification.
- Work closely with other developers such as the UX designer in building out optimal solutions.
- Document the work that has been done.
- Training users on the developed software.
- Provide technical guidance for clients on the use of developed digital solutions.
- The Senior Associate will be responsible for the management of day-to-day activities of the project team.
- Solution conceptualization, creativity and innovation.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in software designing, web development, design patterns, web applications, business analysis, agile methodologies, web services, software integration, project management, design patterns and programming.
- Ability to work in a team and work independently when needed.
- Practical experience developing solutions that leverage Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence will be an added advantage.
- Ability to lead small teams to deliver project objectives.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years relevant experience
- Frontend Angular Developer Job at Conclase Consulting
- Frontend Web Developer Job at revent global finance
- Professional Programmer Job at ZonicMe Limited
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Web Designer Job at Myrtle Management Consultants
- Junior React Developer Job at Anchorit International Limited
- Employment Opportunities at Conclase Consulting
- Front End Developer Job at Ventoven Limited
- Web Developer Job at BlueSlip Limited
- Software Engineer / Web Developer Intern Recruitment at Walex Biz Nigeria