Media and Communications Manager
About the Role
The Media and Communications Manager will develop content for and promote Tongston’s work through traditional and social media platforms.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Organising and running marketing campaigns over social media platforms (such as: Facebook, Twitter, Website, Blog, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube).
- Creatingcincluding text posts, video and images for use on social and traditional media.
- Regular posting on social media platforms.
- Creating scripts for marketing and promotional videos and materials.
- Managing Tongston’s website and blog.
- Promoting products, services and content over social and traditional media, in a way that is consistent with Tongston’s brand and strategy.
- Interacting with customers, partners, stakeholders and dealing with inquiries
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns.
- Managing a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
- Keeping track of data and analysing the performance of social media campaigns.
- Collaborating with marketing and business development colleagues to ensure branding is consistent.
- Sourcing and engaging key stakeholders (such as social media influencers).
Education & Experience
- A university degree in English, communications, marketing, business management or a related field of study.
- An understanding of social media marketing.
- Existing experience running one or several social media platforms.
- Demonstrable track record in handling social media campaigns.
- Understanding of website management, graphic design skills and search engine optimizaton.
- Proficiency in key applications (MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Corel Draw, Adobe Systems and any other required applications).
- Proficiency in cloud software applications (Skydrive, DropBox, Google Docs, Outlook).
Skills & Competence
- Creativity, Innovation and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Organization and Planning.
- Advanced communication and business writing skills.
- Strong script writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines regularly.
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills will be an asset.
- Graphic Designer Recruitment at ENYO Retail & Supply
- Social Media Manager Job at BingReach Digital
- Digital Marketer / Customer Care Representative Recruitment
- Marketing Executive Job at Tripod Star Prime Systems Ventures
- Employment Opportunities at Holy Trinity Hospital
- Job Vacancies at VIP Express Tourism Limited
- Marketer Job at Grace View Homes and Properties Limited
- Billboard Advertising Sales Officer Job at Arith and Paul Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at CSR Reporters
- Public Relations Officer Job at TIJMAF INNOVATION SERVICES