Medical Sales Representative Job at First Medtrade Africa
First Medtrade Africa - We operate an online medical marketplace where doctors and hospitals buy medical goods and equipment easily and at competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Sales Representative
Job Location: Lagos (Remote)
Work Environment: Reports to Operations Manager
- The primary focus of this role is to generate revenue, drive sales and improve brand visibility for First Medtrade.
- The Medical Sales Representative will be responsible for promoting First Medtrade and its products to hospitals, doctors and other members of the medical community.
- She/he will build market positions for First Medtrade by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales
- Create awareness about and promote First Medtrade and its products within the target audience (doctors, hospitals and other medical personnel)
- Schedule and conduct sales appointments with key personnel of hospitals and clinics to sell First Medtrade’s products according to monthly targets.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships with members of the medical community within the assigned territory.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions;
- Achieve the assigned sales target in terms of revenue within the schedule.
- Provide daily call reports/updates as well as weekly and monthly report sales reports in assigned sales territory.
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc. in Marketing, Business or any other related field
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience in direct sales with a proven record of success.
- Experience in medical sales is an advantage.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in all MS Office Tools
- Must be capable of preparing management reports and correspondence
- Internet savvy
- Excellent knowledge of the territory assigned and its environs
- Sociable and Confident
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Flexible and open to feedback
- Ability to take initiative and perform with minimal supervision
- Be comfortable and passionate about working with a startup.
Basic Salary + commissions
- This role is fully remote and will be required to visit prospective customer sites(i.e. hospitals)
- You will be required to upload a 30-60 second video of you attempting to convince the viewer to buy a specific item on this application form. Hence, we encourage you to have your video ready before clicking the application link.
- Strongmas Automobile Limited Recruitment for Female Sales Executive
- Business Development Officer Job at SKLD Integrated Services Limited
- Sales / Store Officer Job at Mozyk Ventures Limited
- Veterinarian Recruitment at Afrimash Company Limited
- Business Development Supervisor Job at Flomides Solution Services Limited
- Laboratory Analyst Job at Sunlight Resources Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at ISurf Global Service
- Field Sales Representative Job at AJOKE GROUP
- SALES EXECUTIVE (AUTOMOBILE/VI) at NICOLE SINCLAIR CONSULTING
- Sales Executive Job at Mara Cruiz Organics