Medical Sales Representative Job at Ginos Ventures Limited
Ginos Ventures Limited is an Indigenous distributor of medical consumables and devices across Africa, we provide solutions to all problems of procurement, distribution, and supply of all medical consumables. We currently distribute for over 15 multinational healthcare companies and have a working relationship with about 60% of healthcare institutions in Nigeria with 23 Medical Representatives and 10 mini distributors that cover major regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Sales Representative
Job Locations: Bayelsa, Benue, Kaduna, Kogi and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote and sell our company’s medical equipment and hospital consumables to health care institutions within your assigned territory
- Conducting market research, analyzing trends, performing product demonstrations to healthcare professionals, gathering feedback, and offering recommendations to management when necessary.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings with hospitals and Pharmacies in your territory to promote and sell our company products.
- Maintaining detailed business records.
- Submitting reports weekly, monthly, and quarterly, as required.
- Identifying and closing new business opportunities for the organization.
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s medical products.
- Performing product demonstrations for health care staff like Doctors, Pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with clients to encourage repeat purchases.
- Staying updated on new developments in the medical field and how such developments can influence the company's business strategies.
- Meet/exceed sales quotas.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Medical-related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in a Medical Sales/Marketing Position.
- Great communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Persuasiveness and resilience.
- Sound negotiation & sales skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Top customer service skills.
- Must be able to drive (a car) perfectly.
- Must be resident in the state you are applying for and must be familiar with the locations of health institutions in the state.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Telesales Agent Job at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Sales Marketer Job at HR HUB NIGERIA
- Sales Intern Recruitment at Talamus Mobile Health System
- Entry Level Business Development Officer Job at a reputable Oil and Gas company
- Tricycle Sales Representative Recruitment at Fadac Resources and Services
- Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment for Sales Engineer - Bid & Tendering
- AAA Bits Consulting Recruitment for Female IT Security Sales Personnel
- Business Development Manager Job at Krystal Digital Solutions Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Aideplanet Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at SYOJ Consulting and Management Service