Ongoing Recruitment at Mshel Homes Limited
Mshel Homes Limited is a real estate development and marketing company incorporated in 2018 with a unique vision to be the leading real estate company in Nigeria, with an outstanding reputation for honesty, integrity and impeccable customer service.
At Mshel Homes Limited our mission is to create a lifetime relationship with our clientele by deliverying property solutions through innovative and technological driven processes that caters to your real estate needs whilst adhering to the highest standards, systems and performance goals necessary to achieving your dreams
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Website Developer
Job Location: Abuja
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems
- Understand Codeigniter 4 &3 very well.
- Proficiency in PHP and Node JS server-side technology.
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Abuja
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns.
- Working with the content creator to create and implement strategic content for the company’s website and all social media platforms.
- Optimising website structure and content for search engines and the use of paid online adverts to generate qualified leads for sales purposes.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of the company’s website and make recommendations for improvement.
- Dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting the construction industry.
- Working with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- BSc / MSc Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaign
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Job Position: Graphics Designer
Job Location: Abuja
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites.
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- Work with other creative team members to produce content for the company’s websites, social media pages and others as may be required.
- Create concepts and designs for newsletters, brochures, reports, flyers, presentations, advertisements and other branding/communication materials of the company.
- Help make design choices (e.g., fonts and colors) for all content the company will use.
- Work with our creative teammates to determine production vision.
- Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any field
- Minimum of two years’ experience in graphic design
- Expert in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Corel draw or similar
- Video editing skills is an added advantage
- Please Attach your portfolio to your application.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- IT Officer Job at Geoaudits
- Marketing / Sales Officer Job at the The Green Farm Cooperative Society
- Media Marketer Job at Smooth Promotions
- IT Recruitment Analyst Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- I.T Support Officer Job at Total Child School
- Frontend Developer (VueJS & TypeScript) Job at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Junior Technical Support Engineer Recruitment at Tek Experts
- U-connect Human Resource Limited Recruitment for Brand Activation Executive - Graduate Trainee
- Chipper Cash Recruitment for Lead React Native Engineer, P2P
- Offline Agent / Marketing Representative Job at Pastel Africa