SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment at Mechanical Technician (M/F)
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Mechanical Technician (M/F)
Reference number: 2019-11716
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Full time: Contract duration
Temporary work contract: Contractual hours
- Performs on site maintenance operations which are placed under his responsibility,
- Respects all Company's HSE regulations (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility,
- Executes all maintenance and repairs to plant and equipment in a safe and efficient manner and in strict compliance with company operating procedures and any relevant statutory legislation in order to maintain all such equipment in sound and safe operating condition.
- Ensures all worksites are clean and tidy on completion of works.
- Ensures all problems are immediately highlighted to his Supervision and COMPANY.
- Participates fully in Pre-work assessments and risk assessments and abides by the recommendations.
- Ensures all near misses and accidents are reported to Company.
The holder of this post must have the following qualifications:
- Ordinary National Certificate, City and Guilds Technician Certificate or equivalent,
- If no Qualifications, the Holder must have (as a minimum) completed a recognised Trade Apprenticeship or verified technician training scheme, with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Preferably 5 years' experience in the field of Maintenance and Repair on Oil and Gas installations,
- An ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and contractors,
- English necessary
Specific Technical Knowledge:
- Mechanical Tech: - Pumps, Compressors, Valves, Pipework, HVAC equipment, Electrical drive motors, etc.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 1 year or more
- Pumps, Compressors, Valves, Pipework, HVAC equipment, Electrical drive motors, etc.
- English (C-Professional working proficiency).
- Mechanical Engineer/Technician Job at a reputable company
- Instrumentation Engineer/Technician Job at a reputable company
- Sawmill Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Machine Operator Job at OWPPiN Limited
- Maintenance Technician Job at Lorache Group
- Instrumentation Engineer/Technician Job at Horkey International Services Limited
- Production/ Operations Engineer/Technician Recruitment at Horkey International Services Limited
- Horkey International Services Limited Recruitment for Electrical Engineer/Technician
- Factory Officer Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Electrician - Construction Site Equipment Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc