START YOUR STEM CAREER WITH THE RIGHT DEGREE
According to the International Data Corporation (IDC), global AI spending is projected to reach $97.9 billion by the end of 2023. In the next decade, the number of STEM jobs will grow by 8%, outpacing job growth for the overall economy—with positions in engineering, computing and advanced manufacturing leading the way. Many of those openings are expected to result from workers transitioning to a different occupation or leaving the labour market due to retirement.
New York Times reported that there are only about 10,000 qualified artificial intelligence engineers worldwide, which is far less than the projected demand. The industry is suffering from a massive skills deficit for tech-based skillsets like data analytics, data science, machine learning, and AI that will continue to be in demand for years to come
These programmes are made up of modules that cover a wide range of topics such as deep learning, programming, and software development. They are designed to give students a thorough understanding of the various approaches to data management and AI technology, as well as a strong sense of how to deal with software infrastructure issues. Several of these programmes offer hands-on, case-study-based education which allows students to gain skills and knowledge relevant to the job market, preparing them for a successful STEM career.
IU is the first German university that achieved a 5-star rating for online learning from QS Quacquarelli Symonds, the world's most popular source for comparative data on universities. They offer quality education via distance learning degree using their digital learning platform and app e.g., interactive books, flexible online exams, video lectures. They are the only training provider to get the Service Award 2022 from the German Society for consumer Studies (DtGV). Students are supported throughout their studies thanks to IU’s dedicated academic staff and trained study coaches. 94% of IU graduates find the right jobs within three months of graduation. IU degrees also provides maximum flexibility by allowing students to choose when and how they want to study by offering a variety of time and study models.
Now you know more, what are you waiting for?
Apply now to get started and receive a tuition reduction of up to 80% for your online studies!
- Graduate & Mid-level Recruitment at a reputable Oil and Gas company
- Get Funding & Mentorship for your Business Idea on Vienhar
- Future-Proof Degrees for Tomorrow‘s World
- Your Chance to Make 2022 Your Year Has Just Been Extended – Up to 80% off tuition with IU International University of Applied Sciences
- Guiness Nigeria Plc Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022
- Fully Funded Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2022/2023 for developing Commonwealth countries
- Grants Manager Recruitment at Creative Associates International
- 2022 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship US$5,000 Programme
- 2022/2023 Fully Funded Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships to Study in the United Kingdom
- 2022 / 2023 Federal Government Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies Scholarship Awards