Student - Graduate Internship Recruitment at Enroyale Global Services Limited
Enroyale Global Services Limited - We are an astute, globally-minded management consulting firm with expertise in helping organisations to improve overall performance and grow strategically by tackling their market's pain points, solving problems and adopting cutting-edge innovation for doing business, increasing market share and making impact.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Student - Graduate Internship
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- We are currently looking for young and motivated Students (undergraduates) or Graduates (Awaiting Mandatory National Youth Service - NYSC) who has the zeal to get first-hand experience and learn in a World-class work environment.
- The timeline for the internship is Three Months. (October 2020 - December 2020)
Requirements and Qualification
- Must be a University student not lower than 400L or a University Graduate who is awaiting NYSC
- Should be resident in the Abuja- FCT
- Computer Literate and Social Media Skilled
- Be Proactive and result-Oriented
- An exciting personality and self driven to work
- Understanding Organisational Structure
- Personal Development and Growth
- Gain Experience in Strategic Management, Human Resources, Project Management and other services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Profile / Curriculum vitae and a Motivational Letter not more than 300 words on why you are the best candidate to intern with us via: email@example.com using "2020 Internship" as the subject of the mail.
- Business Development Officer (Internship) Recruitment at Alexis Philips Limited
- Trainee Job at Fintrak Software Co. Limited
- The Place Management Trainee Program 2020
- Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Graduate Customer Service & Communications Intern Recruitment
- Intern Writer Recruitment Mediawise PR
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at The Ark Resources
- NYSC / IT Trainee Recruitment at a reputable Bank
- Digital Communications Officer - Lagos