Subject Teacher Recruitment at a reputable school
We are a top-notch International School located in Abuja offering quality education at all levels. We are expanding our operations and strengthening our team by offering opportunity to suitably qualified and highly motivated individuals for the vacant position for the 2020/2021 academic session:
Job Position: Subject Teacher
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Part-time
We need subject teachers in the following subject areas:
- Physical and Health Education (Part Time)
- Government/Civics Education (Part Time)
- Hausa/ Islamic Religious Studies
- Minimum of first degree in Education (B.Ed., B.A (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed), PGDE) in the relevant subjects
- TRCN Registration.
- IGCSE Certification in the relevant subjects
- Must have good knowledge of the British and Nigerian Curriculum.
- Must be computer literate (at least at intermediate level)
- Not less than five (5) years' post-qualification teaching experience in a reputable secondary school
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Part Time tutoring Jobs across Nigeria (Home based and online)
- Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment at Real Madrid Football Academy
- Class teacher Recruitment at Progress Intellectual College
- ICT Educator Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Math Teacher Recruitment at Reginald Consults
- Early Years Teacher Job at Reginald Consults
- English Teacher Job at Reginald Consults
- Arabic Teacher Job at Taqwa Private Schools
- Teacher Job at Taqwa Private Schools
- Technical Facilitator Recruitment at Michael Stevens Consulting