Technician Recruitment at PoweredUp Consulting
PoweredUp Consulting is a fully indigenous organization that focuses on organizational enrichments through Human Resources and Coaching.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technician
Job Location: Lagos
- Field work and Inspection.
- Calibration, analyzing, and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Reading repair manuals and liaising with other professionals.
- Writing up reports, safety regulations, and preventative maintenance plans.
- Fabricating any components required.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in your field and attending workshops as required.
- Sourcing replacement parts.
- Negotiating with suppliers and clients.
- Repairing or replacing faulty equipment
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- OND in Engineering
- 2 - 3 years work experience.
- Background in Electrical and instrumentation.
- Experience as a technician.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and liaise with professionals in different fields.
- Ability to explain problems simply and clearly.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Male preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Field Service Technician Job at Attitude Homes Nigeria Limited
- AC Technician Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Instrument Technician Recruitment at International Breweries PIc
- Auto Electrician Job at Bancor Outsourcing
- Machinist Recruitment at WTS Energy
- Miller Job at Olam International Limited
- Auto Electrician Recruitment at Olakleen Holdings Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at DRYVA Logistics
- HVAC Technician Job at Makarios Consulting Service
- Cold Room & Refrigeration Technician Job at TitoYoghurt Company Nigeria Limited