Training Intern Recruitment at Brit property Nigeria Limited
Brit Property Nigeria Limited is a reputable Real Estate Company Committed to providing landed properties and land banking investments. We have been in existence for over 10 years with commitment to land investment and sales in choice areas experiencing urbanization, we appreciate and understand the need(s) of like-minded future thinking individuals and groups, as well as investors and corporate bodies
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Training Intern
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Training Intern assists in the administration, organization and presentation of company trainings, programs, meetings and initiatives.
- The primary responsibilities of this role include maintaining existing training initiatives and programs, assisting with and scheduling new hire training and researching new learning opportunities.
- The Training Intern will also work on Human Resources related projects.
- The position reports directly to the Training Manager
- Researching, planning and organizing training programs, webinars, and training conferences for all levels of personnel.
- Scheduling new hire and onboarding training sessions
- Researching and potentially writing material for new training programs
- Building online training surveys
- Preparing training aids such as agendas, instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aids.
- Contacting attendees and department representatives about upcoming training program(s).
- Scheduling the appropriate conference lines and/or rooms, GoToMeeting webinars and other logistics for presentations and trainings. .
- Tracking of attendees to ensure completion of training and follow-up with any absentees.
- Documenting, reviewing and organizing training systems procedural manuals and supporting documentation for training programs and systems.
- Coordination and ordering of teammate gifts for completion of trainings, congratulations, sympathy and other items
- Assisting with the planning and development of company-wide meetings to include venue, travel, accommodation and other logistics.
- Assisting the Human Resource Department on programs, initiatives, etc.
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Qualifications: a Degree - B.Sc or HND
- 0 - 3 years of work experience.
- A passion for training
- Knowledge of Windows, PowerPoint, Word and Excel or similar programs required. .
- Effective interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- This position requires initiative, motivation and creativity
- Ability to understand many areas of expertise.
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary to produce and deliver quality training programs.
Why work with Us?
- A very unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured and a real estate Industry
- A chance to become part of a high dynamic team growing the real estate space in Nigeria
- An opportunity for a personal and professional growth in a fast growing sector.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
Note: Proximity to Ajah is compulsory.
- Fashion Intern Recruitment at HRbreakoutRoom
- Intern (Student Teacher, Corps Member) Recruitment at Greensprout Educonsult
- English Instructor (NYSC) Recruitment at Lightheights Global Services
- Account Intern Recruitment at J-Six Group
- Finance Intern Recruitment at Indicina Technologies Limited
- IT Support Intern Recruitment at Eat N Go Limited
- Sales Intern Recruitment at Tizeti Network Limited
- Accounts Intern Recruitment at IFS Group
- Primary School Teacher
- NYSC Intern Recruitment at Creditwise Financials Limited