2022 WhoGoHost Graduate Internship Program
WhoGoHost was founded in 2007 by Opeyemi Awoyemi, then a student of Obafemi Awolowo University, to serve clients of his web design firm ennovateNIGERIA who also needed hosting for their websites. WhoGoHost was then simply a reseller that provided hosting services to customers, allowing them to pay in local currency. In 2010, Toba Obaniyi joined him as a partner to help grow the vision. WhoGoHost got incorporated in 2011 and the growth truly began. In 2012, Toba Obaniyi took over as the CEO of the company, building the company, with the help of a dedicated and talented team, to the size it is today.
WhoGoHost is currently the largest web hosting company in Nigeria and the West African region. The company started as a web hosting firm but has grown to offer a lot of other products and services to help her customers grow and succeed online
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Internship Program
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Are you a smart, self-driven, fresh graduate with a panache for learning opportunities on subject matters such as Domain Name System (DNS), Web Hosting, Information Technology, Coding, WordPress, and lots more in the Tech Industry? If yes, here is an opportunity for you to join our team of experts!
- We are offering an opportunity to intern with Whogohost (for a duration of 4 months), where you get training opportunities and you join our Customer Support team to learn as you solve other people’s problems. If you choose to intern with us, we will take you on the journey to develop your technical and professional skills with intense training.
Why Join the Graduate Internship Program?
If you are wondering, the below are reasons why you should join our team:
- We operate a family work culture where you will be loved
- There is an opportunity for career advancement - if your performance meets and exceeds the required standard
- We have a flexible and fun work environment
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Medical care with a leading provider
- You will meet and work with professionals in diverse fields
- A monthly allowance will be provided periodically for you to work remotely
- And lots more!
Before you can apply to intern with us, you will be required to take the training and courses highlighted below:
- Go through our website to understand the business of Whogohost
- Watch this 4-minute video to understand how websites work
- Proceed to this link to register an account for free using your email address
- Once you have successfully registered, proceed to take the 2 courses below
- Take a screenshot when you have successfully completed the course and save
- Once you have successfully taken steps 1 - 5 above, proceed to apply for our Internship Program.
- You are expected to have your own laptop and access to the Internet as you would be working remotely, most of the time.
- Candidates who successfully complete the afore mentioned steps will be contacted and interviewed based on the videos and courses above the order of application.
- Customer Service Officer (Intern) Recruitment at PropertyPro.ng
- Ongoing Recruitment for Interns at Softcom Limited
- Human Resource Intern (NYSC Placement) Recruitment at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Human Resource Intern Recruitment at Tusen Consulting Limited
- Female Sales Intern Recruitment at Walex Biz Nigeria
- Graphics Designer Intern Recruitment at The Bridge Hospitality Consult
- 2022 Sanofijoy 2.0 Internship Programme
- Chevron Nigeria Limited NMA Graduates and Ungergraduate Internship Recruitment
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at MANDOS NIGERIA
- WaterAid Recruitment for Finance & IT Intern