2023 Internship Programme at eHealth Africa
eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings and uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: 2023 Internship Program
Job Location: Abuja (FCT) / Kano
Employment Type: Internship
Department: Internship Program
- We are searching for graduates to join the 2023 Cohort Internship Program designed to provide an enriching experience characterized by measurable on-the-job training to help young interns succeed in their career development.
- The duration of this program is 6 Months
- The purpose of this internship program is to promote employability through providing an opportunity for work experience to recent graduates and university students in career transition.
- It is also an avenue to help develop leadership competencies and promote the participation of women in decision-making roles in key development spaces.
- The Interns will provide technical and administrative support to the following departments:
- Human Resources
- Executive Management
- ICT Services - Helpdesk Management
- ICT Services - Systems & Administration
- Software Engineering
- Project Management
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Data Analysis
- Procurement & Asset Management
- Operations - Facility
- Operations - Fleet
- Operations - Engineering
- Emergency Operations Center (EOC)
- Internal Audit
- Grants Management
- New Business Development
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Research
Standard Minimum Qualifications
- First Degree or equivalent (completed or in-process) in relevance to developmental studies.
- Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
- 1 to 2 years experience in the relevant department field.
Why intern with us
- To gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies and projects that contribute to solutions to health challenges in Africa.
- To build a long-term relationship with eHA and gain potential full-time employment in the future.
- Have the opportunity to work with our team of outstanding and inspiring career professionals and senior managers within the organization,
- Participate in conferences, and meetings, while contributing to analytical work as well as on-the-ground projects.
- To develop a stronger knowledge of project management, ICT administration, and reporting.
Upload the following documents as applied:
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Cover letter highlighting areas of interest and strengths in the internship program and how soon you can start. The title must include the department of interest and the location (Abuja or Kano)
- B.Sc./HND Certificates (Graduate Internship)
- Student Industrial Work Experience (SIWES) letter or transcript (for Undergraduate internship)
- NYSC posting letter/Certificate of completion/Exemption/Exclusion
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer, or professor. (If required)
- The candidate must be able to relocate to the available office location at their own costs.
- Vitalvida Recruitment for Telesales Customer Service Intern
- IFS Group Recruitment for Facility Management Intern
- The People Practice Recruitment for Marketing and Communications Intern
- Sustainable Energy for All (SEforALL) Recruitment for UN-Energy Data Intern
- Real Estate Administrative Assistant (NYSC) Job at Monolink Homes & Resorts
- ShiptoNaija Recruitment for Human Resource Trainee (Service Corp Member)
- 3RDFloor Digital Recruitment for Content Writer Intern
- 2023 Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Finance Internship Programme
- Max Drive Recruitment for Product Manager Intern
- Deep Magic Ideas Limited Recruitment for Business Development and Business Analyst Intern