2023 MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2023
Job Location: Nigeria
- Recruitment for our Global Graduate Programme for 2023 has officially kicked off and we are excited to meet graduates who have ambition, drive and ideas to join the MTN family.
What the MTN Global Graduate Programme can do for You?
- MTN’s Global Graduate Development Programme seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates from across MTN’s footprint in Africa and the Middle East. The programme offers a privileged experience that fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at MTN.
- The MTN Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development through the MTN Academy, as well as on-the-job development through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role. The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in Southern, Northern and Western Africa.
- These will include blended learning experiences such as metaphoric immersive experiences, multiple digital and media channels, and connection to social media platforms. On-the-job development will take place locally where graduates are employed in MTN’s operating companies, and through job rotation. This will include in-role experience, varied interactions with the executive committees, mentoring, and coaching.
- The MTN Graduate Development Programme offers top graduates a bespoke development and significant employment experience in a company that has and continues to shape this continent.
- Must have Graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper Division (2:1) or HND Upper Credit no earlier than 2020.
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in September 2022
- Must be fluent in English Language
- Must have a valid international passport.
- Partnership & Business Development skills
- Digital Marketing skills
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Technology security
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Excellent Research abilities
- Ability to keep up with current developments and trends (e.g. technological, economic etc.)
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft suite applications.
- Must exhibit MTN Values of: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
Note: All applicants must be Nigerian citizens who have completed their NYSC (proof is required) and who have a valid international passport.
- Everyone deserves a chance to get a top-of-the-line education.
- Graduate Trainee (Assurance FY23) Job at Ernst & Young
- U-connect Human Resource Limited Recruitment for Brand Activation Executive - Graduate Trainee
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Prospa Technology Limited
- Graduate Sales Executive Recruitment at Blossom Agro Logistics
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- NYSC Corp Member (Female) Recruitment at Lamlan Digital Limited
- Graduate Trainee Technical Account Manager Recruitment at Infoware Technologies Ltd
- NYSC Corps Member (Business Administration) Job at HPA Corporate Resourcing
- Entry Level IT Officer Recruitment at Lorache Consulting Limited