2024 Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Programme
Schneider Electric - As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software, Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy while using less of the common planet.
We invite applications for:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee Programme 2024
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reg ID: 008ORM
- The best way to learn is by doing. Develop your skills and acquire valuable experience in a fast-paced, challenging and results-driven global organization.
- Why not join our 2024 Graduate Trainee Program commencing in February 2024!
- You are currently pursuing or have completed a university degree (BEng, BSc Eng or BEng Tech Honours) in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation/Control, Electrical and Computer Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering, Computer Science, E-commerce
- Recent graduate (2022-2023) with no formal work experience
- Excellent command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Open and supportive personality with a genuinely inquisitive nature
- Willingness to work both nationally and internationally as and when required
- Customer First – always willing to put customers and others first
- Embrace Different – comfortable dealing with different cultures and embracing change
- Dare to Disrupt – not afraid to do things differently and challenge the status quo
- Learn Every Day – eagerness to learn new skills (fast), a growth mindset
- Act like Owners – take ownership of tasks and not rely on others to drive you
- A positive attitude, with an eagerness to learn and a flexible approach to working.
- Ability to problem solve, capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within diverse teams.
What do we offer in this specific role?
- Buddy/mentor - who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company.
- Training tailored to your needs/experience.
- Relaxed, fun, and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, and integration events.
- Exposure to a range of Schneider-Electric Process Automation technologies and products.
- Experience in being part of the Schneider-Electric Africa expansion plans.
- Growth opportunities to develop technical and non-technical skills.
- Cozym Process Systems Limited Recruitment for Engineer Graduate Trainee
- Uptitek Limited Recruitment for Graduate IT Officer (NYSC)
- 2024 Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Programme
- Limeswood International Company Limited Recruitment for Graduate Trainee
- Imperial Logistics Graduate Traine Programme
- Dotmac Technologies Limited Recruitment for Sales Graduate Intern (NYSC)
- Entry-Level Strategic Operations Officer Job at Quramo Advisory
- Tizeti Network Limited Recruitment for Graduate Sales Intern
- Engineering Technician Job at Nestle Nigeria Plc
- Ericsson Engineer Graduate Trainee Programme (GEN-E Graduate)