Accountant Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Temporary
- Receive invoice and PO from Suppliers/Contractors
- Make sure the invoice carries the PO's (All invoices and POs with Job order should be stamped by the account dept) for proper follow up
- Post of salary payable to KPI
- Monthly VAT Nil return filling
- Maintain the Company's Account Details
- Monthly bank account reconciliation
- Calculation of Suppliers Withholding Tax and remittance
- Petty cash requisition and payment
- Preparation of salary schedule (staff payroll details)
- Management Account Report (Monthly).
- Prepare Memo and initiate Payment
- Provide evidence of payments to Suppliers/Contractors
- Staff Payslip management.
- Preparation and remit of PAYE and PENSION to the bank.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with 2 - 3 years of work experience.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
N100,000 - N120,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of email.
- Invoicing Officer Job at President Paints Nigeria Limited
- Audit Manager Job at Fadac Resources and Services Limited
- Account Officer Job at ABC Cargo Express
- Accountant Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Admin & Account Officer Job at Chelis Bookazine Limited
- Accounts Officer Job at DMOT Enterprises
- Accounts Officer Job at KyDAL Office Point (KOP)
- Account Manager Job at PropertyPro Africa Group
- Job Vacancies at ATC Nigeria
- Internal Auditor Job at Premium Swiss Hotels and Resorts