Business Development Intern Recruitment at IFS Group
The Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS Nigeria) was established in 2015 as a non-partisan public policy think tank devoted to the provision of economic policy analysis, legislative advocacy and insights developed through quality research and analysis. The institute conducts high-quality independent research into macroeconomic and fiscal governance processes in Nigeria. It also provides fora for public discussion and reflections on the management of public finance in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Intern
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Nature: Remote working for the first few months
- We would like to engage young and vibrant youth who just graduated for the role of Business Development
- They will be interns for 2 - 3 months as temporary researchers and have the opportunity to be full time employees of the company.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Finance, Law, Business Administration.
N60,000 per month inclusive of tax.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For more enquiry, please call: 07087501831 for further clarification.
- HR Intern Recruitment at Domeo Resources International
- Sales Engineer Recruitment at Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited
- Office Assistant (Intern) Recruitment at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Graduate Intern Software Developer Recruitment at Factory Irisii
- IT Sales Intern Recruitment at Aitechma
- Sylken Limited Recruitment for Female Sales Assistant
- Sales Associate Job at TeamAce
- Online Sales / Customer Support Officer Recruitment at Elite Oak Limited
- Vacancies at Septagus Consulting Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunities at Amel International Services Limited