Business Development Manager Job at UHR Consult Limited
Universal Human Resource Consult is a human resource consulting firm that effectively manages private and government organization by ensuring adequate staff recruitment and selection, staff training and co-ordination thereby creating sustainable growth and increase quality of service delivery in organizations
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for business development and fundraising strategy including building and maintaining professional relationships with clients
- Ensuring existing and potential clients are offered professional and quality service to increase sales
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- In charge of identifying and leading the tender process on new opportunities.
- Responsible for logistics management including sales mapping, setting targets for sales representatives and providing logistical support.
- Directly manage a team of Sales Representatives; ensuring they are motivated, trained, equipped and meeting their monthly sales targets
- Identifying and penetrating new profitable markets within Abuja and environs.
- Building and maintaining relationships with individuals, startups, tailors, SMEs for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement the organization’s core competencies
- Negotiating and winning sales for the organization thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets
- Participating in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard.
- Managing customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
- Assisting the Team Lead in conducting after-sales assessments aimed at ascertaining accuracy, promptness of delivery and overall customer satisfaction.
- Participating actively in the planning and implementation of the organization’s marketing initiatives e.g. annual in-house exhibitions, trade shows, conferences etc.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in relevant fields
- Must have at least 5 years of working experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and Curriculum Vitae as one document in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Male candidates are strongly advised to apply.
- Business Analyst Job at Terragon Group
- Sales Executive (CCTV System) Job at ASA ADVANCE TECH LTD
- Direct Sales Representative Job at CreditClan
- Direct Sales Executive Job at Divine AG Solutions Limited
- Sales Executive Job at NENnetworks Nigeria
- Sales and Service Technician
- Employment Opportunties at BIC® products
- Job Vancancies at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Greenlife Pharmaceutical Limited
- Retail Sales Associate Job at Timekeepers International Limited