Chemical Analyst Recruitment at Chris Ejik Group
Chris Ejik Group of Companies, incorporated in 1987, Chris Ejik Group is a multi-dimensional company with interest in Power Generation &Transmission, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Products, Electronics, and Agro Allied Products. Carving a niche for itself, Chris Ejik Group and its subsidiaries operates in several sectors of the Nigerian economy and is on the move to cover more grounds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Chemical Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop, review and implement Analytical Testing Procedures (ATPs) and related documentation (eg SOPs) for regular and special starting materials, packaging materials, intermediates and finished products.
- Handling and use of the instruments in Instrumentation laboratory
- Perform efficient physico-chemical analysis and evaluation on water samples, raw, and intermediate materials, finished products, stability studies and products undergoing Research & Development, returned products, etc., in accordance with Quality policy requirements and other international compendia (USP, BP, Ph Eur. etc).
- Apply material safety data sheet for all materials and products in use and ensure adherence to all HSE directives on the use of work equipment, environment, tools, materials and products to forestall occupational hazard due to handling and exposure during material sampling and testing.
- Preparation, standardization and documentation of volumetric solution and other analytical reagents to ensure testing accuracy and reliability.
- Participate in analytical methods validation and development of new product formulation.
- Stability testing of products for new formulations and ongoing stability trials, using physical and instrumental techniques as appropriate.
- Write analytical specifications using current pharmacopeias and review existing analytical specifications.
- Minimum Educational Requirement: B.Sc Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Physical Chemistry.
- 1-2 years of relevant Experience
- Knowledge of the principles and practice of Quality control & laboratory.
- Good knowledge of CGMP and GLP.
- Good Interpersonal relationship and communication.
- Data gathering, collation and analysis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control Backend Officer Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- Veterinarian Recruitment at Afrimash Company Limited
- Laboratory Analyst Job at Sunlight Resources Limited
- Quality Control / Assurance Manager Job at Aureole Consulting
- Data Analyst Recruitment at Techie Planet Limited
- Licensed Medical Laboratory Scientist Job at Strategic Outsourcing Limited
- Experienced Dentist Job at T & S Medical and Dental Hospital
- Medical Sales Representative / Marketer Job at Troop Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Quality Control Officer Job at New edge finance limited
- Medical Sales Representative