Company Secretary Job at Sir Mefe International Limited
Sir Mefe International Limited an oilfield servicing company. We offer services like waste management, sales of petroleum products, marine services and general contracts as need be.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Company Secretary
Job Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a highly organized and motivated secretary to join our team. As a secretary, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- You will support the management team and be responsible for the smooth running of the office.
- Manage the CEO's calendar and schedule appointments
- Answer and screen phone calls, emails, and other correspondence
- Assist with travel arrangements and bookings
- Organize and maintain company records and documents
- Coordinate meetings and prepare meeting agendas and minutes
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND qualifications with 2 years experience.
N50,000 - N70,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume, Cover Letter, and References to: email@example.com using the Job Positon as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Executive Secretary to the Vice-Chancellor / President Job at James Hope University
- Executive Secretary to the Dean Job at James Hope University
- Personal Assistant Job at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Legal Secretary Job at HR-Aid Consults
- Personal Assistant to the Executive Director Job at Divitiae Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at Rocksteady Productions
- Company Secretary Job at Mathills Services Limited
- Legal Secretary (NYSC)Job at R.A Mamza Global Attorneys
- Secretary Job at B. Chinedu Moore & Associates
- Executive Secretary Job at Adron Homes & Properties Limited