Finance / Admin Officer Job at Fadac Resources and Services Limited
Fadac Resources and Services Limited - Our client is the leading ratings agency in Africa in terms of coverage and analytical presence on the continent. They have regional hubs in Mauritius, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria and Senegal. Their ratings portfolio expands to over 500 entities, in more than 25 countries, and across multiple business sectors.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance / Admin Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support in managing the financial affairs of the Company, including management and statutory accounts together with longer-term financial projections and ensure the existence and adequacy of efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms
- Ensure the preparation and communication of timely, accurate, and useful financial and management reports for investors and/or lending institutions and management on a periodic/ad-hoc basis.
- Develops and manages relationships with relevant external bodies/contacts e.g. regulatory organizations, auditors, solicitors, banks etc.
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information, analyzing competitors, and market trends, predicting future financial trends and developing long-term business plans.
- Handles the prompt administration of monthly payrolls, staff allowances and benefits and oversees tax remittance, payment of insurance premiums and other statutory fees
- Prepares periodic (i.e., quarterly, yearly etc.) management accounts, financial projections, and other relevant financial reports, in consultation with the Financial Controller, for presentation to the Board of Directors and Investing/Funding bodies.
- Undertake general admin tasks.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience in statutory financial reporting and knowledge of GAAP and IFRS.
- Membership of a relevant Professional body (Local or International) e.g., the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or its equivalent.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Fixed Asset Accountant Job at Ohan Corporate Services
- Branch Accountant Job at Ohan Corporate Services
- Accounts & Admin Officer Job at Asset Matrix Energy Services Limited
- Executive Assistant (Management Level) Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at Glovo Nigeria
- Male Administrative Officer Job at Zindziswa Concept Limited
- Senior Manager (Governance) Job at IHS Towers
- Restaurant Operation Manager Job at Broadway Cafeteria
- Restaurant Manager Job at Ibis Hotel
- Administrative Officer Job at Hercules Professional Services