Finance and Administrative Manager Job at Diadem Consults
Diadem Consults Initiative Limited / GTE; formerly Diadem Consults Limited, is a solution and service provider to complex health and environmental problems. It is wholly Nigerian owned and was established in 2010 by an energetic and qualified team of professionals from various disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance and Administrative Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Finance and Administration Manager to optimize our financial management procedures and administrative processes
- Overall responsibility for the preparation of regional budgets, utilization monitoring, and for implementation of financial and administrative policies and procedures
- Close liaison and working with the audit team for undertaking an annual audit of all accounts.
- Monitor Project budget to ensure compliance with effectiveness, efficiency, and economy.
- Set up and maintain accounting systems that suits each donor’s Grant management.
- Retiring of expended funds to donor agencies.
- Development of systems which support the implementation of donor funded projects.
- Ensuring adherence to donors’ regulation, USAID cost principles and strategy for cost minimization.
- Maintaining of Fund Accounts for Various Donors’ Projects
- Preparation of monthly fund requests to the Donors
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Processing of consultants and suppliers’ payment when due
- Identify training & development needs of Finance and Admin staff and arrange required inputs.
- Prepare staff advances and reviewed liquidation.
- Ensuring the deduction and remittance of applicable taxes – VAT, WHT etc.
- Project financial monitoring and continual investigation of cost variation
- Review of financial requests and retirements
- Maintain files of all financial transactions, instructions and guidelines issued as reference for completion of work assignments
- Work with the Procurement Team to ensure adherence to sound procurement practice and value for money in procuring goods and services
- Oversee management of Events / Workshop
- Oversee Travel and Accommodation Management
- Oversee update and renewal of payment for Staff Medical Scheme.
Related Work Experience & Training
- Minimum of 7 years diverse and practical experience, including experience in the NGO and banking sector
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
Special Skills Required:
- Strong accounting and admin skills
- Familiar with financial management
- Know-how about donor report parameters
- Knowledge of accounting packages
- Able to stay a long time in office.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Employment Opportunities at Proforce Limited
- Deposit Mobilizatoin Officer Recruitment at Addosser MicroFinance Bank Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Greenlight Planet
- Front Desk Intern Recruitment at a reputable Oil and Gas company
- Accountant Recruitment at Toc Consult
- Front Desk Officer Job at The Nelson Mandela Garden
- MyStaff Consulting Limited Recruitment for Smart Female Administrative Assistant
- Front Desk Officer Recruitment at CVM Career Company
- Finance & Corporate Planning Lead Job at Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited
- Admin and Finance Assistant Recruitment at Off-Field Concepts Limited