Front Desk Officer / Administrative Officer Job at Kingston Bridge School
The Kingston Bridge School (KBS) is a new "Grade A" School, strategically located within Ogudu Lagos. Our vision is to be the Foremost Caring School in Nigeria, Inspiring Excellence and Fostering Success. We are commencing academic operation soon, and seeking the services of professionals to be part of our dynamic learning team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer / Administrative Officer
Job Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is a blend of secretarial, customer service, clerical/administrative functions.
- Providing information to parents, potential pupils/students and other stakeholders.
- Providing administrative support across the organization
- Communicate, answer and respond promptly to parents, stakeholders and other enquiries.
- Build customer relationships, represent and maintain the school’s image /reputation.
- Establish, update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Manage the reception area to ensure visitors/stakeholders are attended to in a timely manner.
- Answer phone calls, take messages and redirect calls appropriately.
- Maintain the school calendar, organize/schedule appointments/meetings and maintain contact list.
- Attend meetings, record proceedings, produce minutes, correspondence memos, letters, etc as necessary, and provide polite and professional communication.
- Ensure good operation and functionality of various office equipment/facilities, ensure preventive maintenance, etc.
- Develop and update administrative systems for more efficiency.
- Supervise the security personnel to ensure the security of lives and properties in the school.
- Supervise the cleaning/sanitary personnel to ensure clean environment at all times.
- Manage office supplies, stocks and place orders when necessary, verify receipts for payment.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for important/confidential documents and records.
- Conduct research, prepare reports and presentations backed with relevant data when assigned.
- Perform business development and develop strategies in reaching out to prospective students.
- Assist with various human resources related issues and personnel data/information, including recruitment, onboarding, confirmations, welfare, leave, disciplinary procedures, resignation, etc.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal standards/regulation, as well as industry regulations.
- Assist in organizing events/activities, and support business development initiatives whenever needed.
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned by management.
Skills / Competencies / Qualities
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification.
- Minimum of five years experience in a school environment.
- Excellent listening, communication, oral, writing, skills as well as organizational, research and IT skills.
- Good office administration/management experience.
- Highly conscientious and committed.
- Good interpersonal relationship ability at all levels.
- Attentive to detail, compassionate/caring, empathetic/sociable, highly diplomatic & planning and organizing.
- Great problem-solving.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job position applied as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants that reside around Ogudu, Ojota, Oworonshoki, Ketu, Alapere, Ikosi, Maryland axis will have added advantage.
- Administrative Officer Job at PalmPay
- Admin Executive Job at Whitefield Ventures Limited
- Personal Assistant / Office Assistant Job at BERYL SHELTER LIMITED
- Training Administrative Officer Job at Pause Factory
- Admin / HR Executive Job at Capital Luxury
- Administrative Officer Job at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Front Desk Representative Job at Multigate Payments Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
- Manager, Human Resources & Administration Job at The People Practice
- Office Assistant Job at Sabaplus Consultancy Services