Graduate Customer Support Intern (Payments) Recruitment at WhoGoHost
WhoGoHost was founded in 2007 by Opeyemi Awoyemi, then a student of Obafemi Awolowo University, to serve clients of his web design firm ennovateNIGERIA who also needed hosting for their websites. WhoGoHost was then simply a reseller that provided hosting services to customers, allowing them to pay in local currency. In 2010, Toba Obaniyi joined him as a partner to help grow the vision. WhoGoHost got incorporated in 2011 and the growth truly began. In 2012, Toba Obaniyi took over as the CEO of the company, building the company, with the help of a dedicated and talented team, to the size it is today.
WhoGoHost is currently the largest web hosting company in Nigeria and the West African region. The company started as a web hosting firm but has grown to offer a lot of other products and services to help her customers grow and succeed online
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Customer Support Intern (Payments)
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Are you smart, self-driven with a flair for Customer Service and a background in Accounting? Do you have a panache on subject matters such as Domain Name System (DNS), Web Hosting, Information Technology, Coding, WordPress, Linux, and lots more in the Tech Industry? If yes, here is an opportunity for you to join our team of experts!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide front-line billing support for level one escalation via telephone and email support to customers for their queries to provide a personalized help desk experience without scripts.
- Troubleshoot a variety of billing-related issues customers are having with their web hosting plans and services.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Meet performance standards set by the department.
- Work with customers to describe products and/or services, in order to persuade potential and current customers to renew or purchase products and/or services.
- Create invoices, and receipts through the CMS, Send reminders to customers through call/email for renewal and pending payment.
- Recommends improvements in products, services, or billing procedures to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs to prevent future problems.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Reconcile payment with the finance team.
Why Join the Graduate Internship Program?
If you are wondering, the below are reasons why you should join our team:
- We operate a family work culture where you will be loved
- There is an opportunity for career advancement - if your performance meets and exceeds the required standard
- We have a flexible and fun work environment
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Medical care with a leading provider
- You will meet and work with professionals in diverse fields
- A monthly allowance will be provided periodically for you to work remotely
- And lots more!
Before you can apply to intern with us, you will be required to take the training and courses highlighted below. Learning starts now!:
- Go through our website to understand the business of Whogohost
- Watch this 4-minute video to understand how websites work
- Proceed to this link to register an account for free using your email address
- Once you have successfully registered, proceed to take the 2 courses below Take a screenshot when you have successfully completed the course and save
- Once you have successfully taken steps 1 – 5 above, proceed to apply for our Internship Program.
- You are expected to have your own laptop and access to the Internet as you would be working remotely most of the time.
- Candidates who successfully complete the aforementioned steps will be contacted and interviewed based on the videos and courses above the order of application.
- Customer Service Officer Job at Addosser MicroFinance Bank Limited
- Customer Service Representative Job at Great Brands Nigeria Limited
- Customer Service Officer Job at Khenpro Global Services
- Trainee Workshop Engineer Recruitment at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Client Services Manager Job at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Contact Centre Officer Job at Bola Tinubu Health and Diagnostics Center
- Customer Experience Manager Job at Ekovolt
- Customer Service Representative Job at Inguest Global Partners Limited
- Customer Support Officer Job at CelTrack Security Tech Limited
- Customer Success Associate Job at Nomba