Graduate Trainee Recruitment at RAY Oil and Gas
RAY Oil and Gas have been delivering sustainable growth in the last ten years while building a solid business foundation amidst a challenging operating environment. Our mission is to extend this trajectory into the future and turn RAY Oil and gas into a leading company in the Oil Service industry, both domestically and internationally. We continue to face new challenges in our business environment, and the pace and scale of changes are unprecedented. In order to overcome these challenges, we have undergone an organizational transformation that includes initiatives such as enhancing local capabilities and technology.
These improvements have enabled us to identify and address rapid shifts in the Oil and Gas landscape. But there is more to be done, and we remain fully committed to strengthening our capabilities with a focus on HSE and Service Quality as key drivers for our success and business continuity
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our new GraduateTrainee Program.
- Your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience.
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Degree in a relevant field.
- 0 - 5 years of work experience.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Trainee Workshop Engineer Recruitment at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Engineer Trainee Recruitment at H&W Rice Company
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at RELIABLE STEEL AND PLASTIC IND. LTD
- Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer Job at Mile-Stone Works Limited
- Newrest EPZE Procurement Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Orange Group Limited Recruitment for Graduate Management Trainee
- Cormart 2023 Technical Trainee Programme (All Disciplines)
- Chi Farms 2023 Technical Trainee Programme (All Disciplines)
- FCMB Bank 2022 Executive Trainee Programme