Grants Writer / Fundraising Specialist Job at ImpactHER
ImpactHER is an impact driven nonprofit organization that seeks to empower African female entrepreneurs by bridging the gender business financing gap so as to help African female entrepreneurs realize their full economic potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Grants Writer / Fundraising Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- We seek a Grant Writer / Fundraising Specialist to oversee the development of our organization’s programs and lead our efforts in securing funding to help our organization operate throughout the year.
- Source, Identify, and apply for grants or other funding opportunities for the organization.
- Write program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services to beneficiaries.
- Draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirements of the donor organization.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Writing accurate and timely program reports based on stakeholders’ expectations throughout its life cycle
- Research relevant projects, programs, documents, and topics as the need arises.
- Organizing programs and activities by the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the organization’s programs.
- Meeting with stakeholders for ease of communication and transparency regarding projects and decisions on services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3-4 years of experience in grant writing, fundraising, and program management.
- Proven experience in securing grants from U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and similar grant funding agencies.
- Strong financial background.
- Strong writing and research skills.
- Proven ability to prepare and manage a budget.
- Strong PowerPoint and design skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive data.
- Excellent Interpersonal, written, and oral communication.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Grants and Compliance Officer Job at RedAid Nigeria
- Grants Manager Job at Alliance for International Medical Action
- Account Officer Job at Growth Partner Intermediaries Limited
- Grants Officer Job at Rolan Foundation
- Grants Management Officer (Anticipatory Recruitment) Job at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Grant Accountant Job at Palladium
- Grants Coordinator Job at the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Grants Management Manager Job in Abuja
- Grant & Compliance Manager Job at Helen Keller International
- Ongoing Recruitment at Danish Refugee Council