Market Sales Representative Job at Saro Agro Sciences Limited
Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. Saro Agrosciences has grown into a leading player in the agriculture industry. We are passionately committed to empowering the Nigerian farmer with superior agro-inputs like crop protection products, seeds, fertilizers, and knowledge that will enable these farmers to increase their yield and livelihood in a sustainable manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Market Sales Representative
Job Location: Nsukka, Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/she ensures wholesales, & retail customers in assigned open markets are served; and Saro Agrosciences products are always available & visible at the retail/wholesalers’ outlets in assigned open markets.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale/retail outlets & customers.
- Deliver set targets on all sales KPIs- Call, IMS, Collection, Strike Rate, Average Order Size/Call etc.
- Ensure products are sold as communicated in the official company price list in all sales outlets.
- Develop existing & new wholesale/retail customers to achieve daily, weekly, monthly, & annual volume/revenue targets.
- Ensures sales to customers are done on cash basis; and Cr. Limits are approved/adhered to where applicable.
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels.
- Courses/Qualification: OND (Accounts, Economics, Business Management, etc)
- Relevant Experience: 2 years in Market Sales rep role
- Required Age: 23-32 years
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Good numeric ability
- Computer literate
- Resident of the target area
- Ability to communicate fluently in the local languages of the area
- High integrity and must be able to work under pressure.
- Good knowledge of target Market
- Resident of the target area.
- Front Desk & Telemarketing Executive Job at Mikano International Limited
- Female Sales Representative Job at Kingsmen Group
- Head of Marketing and Sales Job at Excel and Grace Consulting
- Business Development Manager Job at ipNX Nigeria Limited
- Telesales / Customer Service Associate Job at Vitalvida
- Job Vacancies at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at HReade Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Dizpharm Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at Beacongate Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lopterra Services Limited