Neptune Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Graduate Trainee
Neptune is on a mission to empower people through financial inter-mediation in Nigeria and Africa. We are poised to meet your business and personal financial needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The best way to learn is by doing. Develop your skills and acquire valuable experience in a fast-paced, challenging, and results-driven global organization.
- You have completed a university degree.
- Recent graduate (2021-2023) with no formal work experience
- Customer First – always willing to put customers and others first
- Embrace Different – comfortable dealing with different cultures and embracing change
- Dare to Disrupt – not afraid to do things differently and challenge the status quo
- Learn Every Day – eagerness to learn new skills (fast), a growth mindset
- Excellent command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Open and supportive personality with a genuinely inquisitive nature
- Willingness to work both nationally and internationally as and when required
- Act like Owners – take ownership of tasks and not rely on others to drive you.
- A positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and a flexible approach to working.
- Ability to problem solve, capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within diverse teams.
What do we offer in this specific role?
- Buddy/mentor - who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company.
- Training tailored to your needs/experience.
- Experience in being part of the Neptune-nVAULT expansion plans.
- Relaxed, fun, and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, and integration events.
- Exposure to a range of banking and Neptune MFB processes and products.
- Growth opportunities to develop technical and non-technical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- R-DATS Consulting Recruitment for Graduate Intern (Research and/or Data Management)
- Data Entry Officer Job at Food Concepts Plc
- 2024 Saro Agrosciences Graduate Trainee Programme
- Customer Relationship Officer / Client Advisor Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- MarbleClear Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Quality Officer
- TAC Group Recruitment for Graduate Trainee
- Wema Bank Plc Bankers-In-Training Programme
- Elite Logistics & Development Services Limited Recruitment for Graduate Trainee
- Baykins Group Recruitment for Graduate Trainee
- Kennedia Consulting Recruitment for Management Trainee