Personal Assistant Job at Klasha
Klasha makes it easy for African consumers to shop online. We build technology that allows African consumers to easily access the goods they want on the continent. We enable payments online in local African currencies and can handle the last-mile logistics for our retail partners too. Statistically, Africa is the future, so we believe consumers on the continent should have the same frictionless access to the global e-commerce economy as consumers in the West.
Klasha was founded in Lagos, Nigeria in 2018 and is backed by Techstars, Ginco Investments and a group of notable angel investors. Klasha is run by 20-somethings from five nationalities that speak six different languages between them. Klasha has offices in Johannesburg, South Africa and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Remote
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Operations; Admin & Corporate Services
About the role
- We are looking for a personal assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
- To be successful in this role, you should be well organized, have excellent time management skills, and should be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive team members.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supplies inventory and reports
- Vet information for internal and external communication - agreements, emails, presentations, reports
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the implementation of other administrative and operational duties
- Take minutes during meetings with external partners
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
You should apply if you have
- Work experience as an executive assistant, personal assistant, or similar position
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (Google Workspace, Asana, Slack etc.)
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Attention to detail
- People skills
- Organisational skills
At Klasha, we prioritize the well-being and development of our team members. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Access to cutting-edge technology and resources.
- Private health insurance.
- Access to our mental health wellness program.
- Flexible working conditions (hybrid remote and office model).
- Access to Klasha Sessions for development training.
- Work-from-anywhere weeks (three weeks remote per year).
- Paid birthday day off.
- Team-building events.
- Paid parental leave.
- Personal Assistant Job at Mapemond Limited
- Executive Personal Assistant Job at Ocean Marine Solutions Limited
- Administrative Secretary Job at Foursquare Gospel Church
- Company Secretary and Legal Counsel Job at Roducate
- Job Vacancies at Women without Walls Initiative (WOWWI)
- Personal Assistant Job at Eden-Acres Integrated Organic Foods
- Secretary Job at MarbleClear Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at Graceland Concept
- Personal Assistant Job at Elite Logistics & Development Services Limited
- Female Secretary Job in Lagos