Quality Assurance Engineer Recruitment at Korapay
KoraPay is a payment infrastructure servicing a wide band of businesses making local and international payments. We are a marketplace for digital financial services across Africa. Our vision, which is at the core of what we do every day, is to create a world void of digital financial barriers across Africa. We are committed to delivering reliable, secure, and easy to use digital financial solutions to every single customer with a guarantee that it is improving their lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Here are a couple of things you'll be doing:
- Create a QA process that will ensure that we consistently ship quality software
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements, and design test coverage plan.
- Carry out functional tests and non-functional tests, including security tests, load tests, and stress tests using the necessary software testing tools.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts, and automated scripts.
- Give explicit sign off on all products quality before live deployment.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least 4 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Understanding of fundamental database concepts – relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database and ORMs/ODMs.
- Experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies, and other techniques.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Collaborative – drive cooperation and teamwork in achieving solutions.
- Creative, solution-driven and a customer-focused mindset.
- Sound judgment, professionalism, and patience when communicating.
- High attention to detail.
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Sponsored and Tailored training
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Style
- Internet Allowance
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
- The opportunity to work with a highly collaborative team-building something great!
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control Backend Officer Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- Packing Plant Operator Recruitment at PZ Cussons Nigeria
- Implementation Engineer Job at IT Horizons Limited
- Maintenance Technician ( Electrical & HVAC) Job at Ibis Lagos Airport-Hotel
- Sinic Engineering Limited Recruitment for Auto Electrician (Heavy Duty Machines)
- Quality Control / Assurance Manager Job at Aureole Consulting
- Trainee Workshop Engineer Recruitment at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- NOC Support Engineer - ISP (NYSC) Job at Ngcom Network Solutions
- Utility Engineer Job at May & Baker Nigeria
- Telecom Methods and Projects Engineer Job at Benmaris Limited